Tuesday 7 July 2015

Monday, June 16th

Hey Everyone, I Want to thank you all fro the e-mails I recieve I love all of you. 
Unfortunately this week I don't have much time to write a big email as I am not feeling well and I was responding to alot of emails. 

I do want all of you to know how much I love you though, and how much strength your prayers gives me each and everyday, especially on those hard days. 

So I will mention abit of things, 

One We had a good lesson on the word of wisdom with our friend Lionell and he was receptive to it, the spirit testified powerfully there and we had a member with us who was able to bear witness of the blessings of the word of Wisdom and the strength of the Atonement in overcoming addiction. 

We also had an All Ireland conference this week, where they mentioned IPADS. So that is crazy but still no time frame when we recieve them. There is some legal things to sort out first, The senior couples both gave great trainings as well, and we learnt of great ways to ENDURE when times are hard. It was an overall powerful meeting, Plus it was the final meeting For Sister and President Brown. We are definately going to miss them.

This week was good, we had several more things happen but My mind is blanking. 

I want you to know something, and it is something quite close to my heart. 
I KNOW THAT THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS IS TRUE, I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. I know that it will Bless your Lives and bring your family closer together, Ihave felt these blessings in my own life and I know that each of you can feel these blessings too. 

I just love this work so much, and I love these people who I am priviledged in serving, I love each of you, and I know that HEAVENLY FATHER loves EACH of YOU too. 
I know this with every fiber of my being, and I love it. 

I Am A MORMON, and I am PROUD of it :)

Elder James T Kirk Reece
Scotland/ Ireland Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder James Thomas Kirk Reece
Scotland/Ireland Mission
51 Spylaw Road
Edinburgh
Scotland EH10 5BP
United Kingdom

Mission home Phone: 44 +44(131)-337-1283

email: james.reece@myldsmail.net