Wednesday 11 February 2015

Monday February 9, 2015



Hey Everyone

I am so happy to be able to communicate with all of you and greatful to recieve all of your e-mails they all brighten up my day everytime and Strengthen me. I want all of you to know I love you. You are all my brothers and sisters and I love all of you and LOVE to hear about your lives. Thank you for all your Prayers I can feel them all the time and I know that I am being lifted up because of them all. I am greatful to all of you who read my blog and this e-mail and Greatful for the Examples you all are to me. I am so greatful for everything you have all done for me and the love and support you gave/ and are continueing to give unto me as I am out here sharing this gospel with EVERYONE :) 
I love to speak and I love to Listen, I love hearing about both the Good times and the struggles, One thing I am very greatful for are MY TRIALS, It is through them I have grown SO SO SO MUCH, It is crazy how much you learn when you have difficulties in life. One thing I have tried to do more is Pray for more Mountains to climb, I know they will be hard but think about it if you have more mountains to climb you end up somewhere you have never been before. 
I just hope you all know how Much you mean to me, and How much all of you are a part of who I have become. 

This past week was Great!!! Unfortunately there were many appointments that didn't keep however we did all we could to ensure it We qualified them, invited members to come out with us, Tried by, so the fact that they didn't keep doesn't discourage me, Elder Boehme and Myself did everything in our Power for it, but Agency was used :P 
We have had some cool miracles happen this week as well just as every week, I love how true it is with "Count Your Blessings" that hymn speaks so much truth as you count your blessings You will see the Work that is done in the Lord's name and you will witness his hand in EVERYTHING!!!

There is one cool story, So we met this man on the bus, he was into drugs and stuff like that and we started talking to him about the Purpose of Life and set a return appointment with him, When we first went He had stated that he couldn't do it today and his wife was concerned with us coming in, but the spirit told us to persist, As we persisted we found out more about the situation and we were let in. Initially the first meeting it was just the man but during the meeting we found out that He had invited a man in who was homeless, gave him food, gave him drink and other things, then the man had robbed them, and When we first came in we were too young men in suits and I can see why his wife was hesitant, but as we talked with her to invite her to be a part of the Lessons, she asked what we wanted to do with her boyfriend and we Explained we want to help him, She responded can God help him with the drugs and everything and the injuries and we exclaimed to her that Yes God could help us to give up addictions, he can empower us and strengthen us against the temptations in mortality, then she looked at us and expressed how she wishes that she came in and Listened to the meeting because we seemed like really nice boys and she recognized we were there to help. That was a great experience and we will be teaching them some more this week, but all three of them together will be taking the Lessons. It is so neat to see the Lord's hand in all of this. 

We also met another man we were walking down the street and we called out to him, and as we talked we asked him if he has ever looked for purpose in Life and that was the exact thing he was looking for, He wanted to get off the drugs and change his life and it was absolutely amazing. We then proceeded to asking him if he knew of anyone who could use this message as well and he told us about one of his friends and said he would invite his friend over on Wednesday when we teach him so that is awesome as well. 

This week we had a neat experience which taught us something cool, We were thinking because we needed to do planning but we could either do it at home or at the Church so I turned to Elder Boehme and asked him where should we go and as we pondered on it he said " I think we should stay Here, but I feel we should go Home" So I asked him what should we do and we both said lets go home, As we traveled on the bus I ran into a friend I met about a month ago She was quite nice, and everything just fit into place, As we got to the bus station the bus began to pull away from the stand but he stopped and allowed us on then I was sitting behind her and tapped her shoulder and said Hello, Nathalie and she was like Woah that is weird, I was actually talking about you both today with one of my colleagues I was wondering where you had been, and we shared with her that experience and Testified that the Lord was aware of her and put us there for a reason, She was then still confused but made sense of it all but she still thought it was just coincidence, But we later found out where she lived and 2- 3 weeks ago Elder Parry and I were praying about where to go chapping in Dysart and we felt her street so, once she explained which street she lived on I started Laughing afterwards as I made the connection and I was like that is so funny. And recognized that the Lord is truly in control of all of this work. It was such a cool thing to see, 

As well as we ran into a former we were teaching she was being taught at her less active moms house and then her moms boyfriend didn't want to be apart of the lessons no more so she stopped being taught and I could not remember where she stayed and as we were going to a different appointment we met a man and went to visit his house to write down the address and as we walke3d by Her house came to my mind and I was like well, It came to my mind we might as well chap it to see. So we chapped it and it was the right house. I was amazed, We then were talking to her and she said hey you can come in, and she was in Pyjamas, She then called up her friend and said hey can you come by so the missionaries can teach me and 5 minutes later he showed up and we were able to come in and talk to them, and begin with expectations, they expressed how they both want to learn more, they weren't looking to join but they wanted to know more and were willing to read and Pray of the things we were sharing, As we were leaving we set another appointment with both of them they said they would feed us next week and that one of their friends who is Atheist will be coming to Learn as well. Which will be amazing.
This week as you can see has been full of miracles and the work is hastening. 
Oh ya, We were getting off the bus quite funny actually because we were supposed to catch the earlier bus but just missed it , so we got on this bus and as we got off the bus this lady pulled us towards her and said Hey, I am a member I am looking for the church , here is my address come by, So we will be seeing her this week as well, as as we were downtown we met a homeless lady and shared God's love for her, we later found out she had been a member  in the past but has made many mistakes in the past, 

So yeah this week has been miracle after miracle and that isn't even all of the miracles but that is what I will write, but I will write one more.

So we had an appointment with this man right, and Noone was home, We were supposed to have an appointment with his neighbour as well but he wasnt in as well, then as we were there a thought came to my head to visit one of our potentials that we had met a while ago but hadnt been able to see and so we knocked on his door and HE WAS HOME, he let us in and talked about the Gospel and about the dangers and corruption in the World, It was such a cool experience, 
Tip to everyone, If the Spirit gives you a suggestion to do something do it, Even if it is something small you will make someone's Day. 

I know that this work is true, I know that Jesus Christ leads forth this work, I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's true church here on the earth, I know that this work is indeed his work and that the BOOK OF MORMON is a pure vehicle of the spirit, I invite all to read it and find the happiness and joy that I have found, I know my savior Jesus Christ and I know that GOD is Real, I know he loves Me and he Loves all of you, and I say all of these things in the sacred name of his beloved son, Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.


I love all of you and will always be here for all of you, I am greatful to know all of you. 

Keep shining forth your light and the Lord will bring forth others out of darkness and bring them to your light, so you may share the things you know to be true, Trust him, Love him and Follow him.

Have a great week, Happy Valentines Day. :)

- Elder James Reece

1 comment:

Elder James Thomas Kirk Reece
Scotland/Ireland Mission
51 Spylaw Road
Edinburgh
Scotland EH10 5BP
United Kingdom

Mission home Phone: 44 +44(131)-337-1283

email: james.reece@myldsmail.net