Tuesday 8 December 2015

Monday Nov 23, 2015

Sorry I can't write much this week, It's been very busy. 

I was in Oban on exchanges and they went well. 
Gave my frist district meeting and It was good. I will write more next week promise. 

We taught David and Katie and Courtney again this week and it was incredible we taught the Gospel of jesus Christ using Object lessons and it was so much fun. The spirit was so strong in the Lessons. Katie and David have been praying and reading, and the last lesson we had Katie pray, but this lesson Courtney prayed and it was strong. We are so proud of all of them. We love them so much. It was so good because we had Katie and Courtney even teach their dad about the Lessons using the objects and such and it was a very powerful experience for me to see how the youth are just so powerful. I have many friends on missions and many leaving shortly and I know that they are the future of this church. They will do much greater things on their missions then I can even imagine.

The Lord is hastening his work, and as we are EXACTLY OBEDIENT the Lord will bless us more then we can even think of. 
I love this work with all my heart and I Love each of you. This work is the work that brings families together, it brings families back together, it fixes, repairs and cleanses us from evil, It can take a broken man and fix him and give him that which he never thought he could do. I know all of this I know it because these blessings I have witnessed in my own family and in my own Life. I know that this gospel brings more joy and happiness then ANYTHING else in this world. The lord's side is the side to be on and the Lord is calling for many to join his side, as it is the side of victory, brothers and sisters we are in the last days the world is becoming worse and worse and the only sure foundation you can build on is that of Jesus Christ. (Helaman 5:12)

My scripture this past week was, " Behold I am a disciple of jesus Christ, the son of God, I have been called of him to declare his words to his people that they may have everlasting life." That is my calling. But these people are his. I am greatlful to be chosen to be able to serve all of you in some way and greatful to be your servant I love yous and pray for all of you every night. 

Till the work is done

Elder James Tom Kirk Reece    Currently Serving In Mullingar Branch, Dublin Stake, Irelandhttps://www.mormon.org/me/9D93/JamesTomKirkReece
Scotland/Ireland Mission 
51 Spylaw Road
EH10 5BP
Edinburgh
Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder James Thomas Kirk Reece
Scotland/Ireland Mission
51 Spylaw Road
Edinburgh
Scotland EH10 5BP
United Kingdom

Mission home Phone: 44 +44(131)-337-1283

email: james.reece@myldsmail.net